DID YOU KNOW?
Jaiko Cleaning Services provides Move In / Move Out Cleaning Services?
Safety is important to all of us. We use a variety of the latest indoor safe agents and products to thoroughly clean the various surfaces in your home or office.
Move in and move out cleaning services are often needed when changing from one location to another or one tenant to another. Our team of professionals will clean your space giving you the time you need to pack, organize, and load up your moving truck or find new tenants.
We provide an all inclusive service and focus on the important areas. We bring in our own cleaning materials and clean from top to bottom, making sure it's clean and sanitize.
- Take all nails and screws out of the walls and ceiling.
- Dust and clean all wall plates, light switches, light and ceiling fixtures, outlets and vent surfaces.
- Dust and clean all baseboards, ledges, walls, doors, door frames, door handles and knobs.
- Clean windows, sills and tracks.
- Trash removed.
- Vacuum (get any stains out of the carpet, or you can request the carpet be professionally cleaned by us).
- Get rid of all cobwebs.
- Mop from the furthest point out to the door.
- Get soap scum off the bathroom tiles, grout and tub/shower.
- Clean, disinfected and shine tubs, sinks, faucets, and counter tops.
- Clean out inside bathroom cabinets, drawers and vanity.
- Cabinet doors and handles cleaned.
- Clean toilet, sink, countertop and finally the floor (sweep and mop).
- Clean, disinfected and shine inside and outside of toilet bowl, base and exterior of tank.
- Clean and shine mirrors.
- Vacuum out the surface of the exhaust fan.
- Clean vanity lights.
- Clean out all cabinets and liners.
- Wash the front of the cabinets.
- Clean and disinfect all countertops.
- Clean, disinfected and shine the sink and faucet.
- Scrub the refrigerator inside and out. Remove all shelves and clean separately if necessary.
- Scrub the oven inside and out. Remove shelving, drip pans and burners.
- Clean out the dishwasher if you have one.
- Clean exhaust fan.
- Remove all appliances and sweep behind them.
- If applicable, washer and dryer front cleaned. Top, back and sides cleaned if accessible
- Disgard items and sweep.