DID YOU KNOW?
Decluttering your home or office is therapeutic and allows you to feel more productive? Our organizing and decluttering services allow you to remove unwanted processions, tidy your space, and organize your home or office in the most effective way possible. Declutter your home or office with Jaiko, and see the benefits for yourself!
Our organizing and decluttering services provide several benefits:
- When you organize or declutter your home/office, it creates a safer and stress-free environment
- As you organize and declutter your space, you’ll realize how many possessions have accumulated and begin to evaluate future purchases more carefully, which ultimately saves money
- The more you practice evaluating the value of things in your life, the less attached you become to items in general
- You’ll have a better idea of where things are in your home/office and be able to find them more quickly and easily
- You’ll spend less time dusting and cleaning
- Simplify and enjoy life
OUR ORGANIZING AND DECLUTTERING SERVICES
We want your home or office to be clean, fresh and organized when we are done de-cluttering your space. We will also discard any items that you no longer want to keep. We always encourage our clients to donate unwanted items to charity as opposed to discarding them in landfills. This can help someone in need and help the environment at the same time.
Whether you’re moving, downsizing, de-cluttering or estate clearing, our Professional Organizing Service will help you sort and eliminate accumulated possessions and organize any room.
Our pre-inspection will include specific questions about your home or office and your possessions to help determine what items you will keep and what items you will discard. We want to know your concerns immediately so they can be addressed at the beginning of the process.
Once we determine which room(s) needs attention, we will start the de-cluttering process. Items will be sorted in 3 piles;
KEEP, DONATE and TOSS. The keep pile will then be categorized appropriately based on the items. This will help expedite the organization process and ensure we are not duplicating our efforts, especially if more than one room is involved in the de-cluttering process.
Before we leave, we will perform a post-inspection with you. We want to ensure we have removed all items necessary and have placed all your keepsakes back in their proper place. We want to ensure we have performed our Professional Organizing Service to your satisfaction. If you have any questions about our service, we want to discuss this with you before we leave. We respect you, your belongings and your space.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction.