RENOVATION CLEANINGCertified & Trained Cleaning Professionals
DID YOU KNOW
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICE:
Dust, dirt and debris clean up after your renovations can be overwhelming because dust, dirt and debris will hide everywhere, especially in places you may not think. Investing in post renovation cleaning allows you to get your home or office back to normal.
We have combined the power and effectiveness of HEPA filter vacuum cleaners, microfibre cloths, green cleaning products and years of cleaning experience to properly and thoroughly clean your home or office.
We will remove all that dust and dirt building up in your space which in turn will increase indoor air quality.
We want to ensure your complete satisfaction and will perform a post-cleaning inspection with you before we leave. We want to ensure we have placed all your items back in their proper place as well as ensure we have cleaned your space to your satisfaction.
Want more information?
OUR SERVICE INCLUDE:
We will perform a pre-cleaning inspection with you. Our pre-cleaning inspection will include specific questions about the construction that took place in your space to help determine what products are needed for the job
Our renovation cleaning team will:
- Supply and use all cleaning materials, apparatus and machinery necessary to ensure all work assigned is performed in an efficient and effective manner
- Remove any trash, debris or leftover construction materials
- Throw away anything that you cannot reuse
Vacuum every surface to remove dust, dirt and debris
- Wipe down all surfaces including appliances, cabinets, counter tops, ceiling fans, doors, shelves, window trim and sills and mirrors with an antibacterial cleaner
- Remove any smudges or dust left after vacuuming
- Clean all windows and remove any labels or stickers
- Sweep and mop all hardwood and tile floors
- Wash all walls, baseboards, ledges, doors and any other surfaces
Additional services available:
- Use an air purifier throughout the space to remove any airborne dust particles, bacteria or mold spores stirred up during the construction process
- Clean the HVAC duct and vents to remove any dust or other particles that have circulated through the system during construction. Once cleaned, please allow the system to run with the newly purified air
- Steam clean all carpeted areas required
- Supply a construction dumpster (if needed)
- Clean exterior and interior windows
- Clean all gutters (eaves through)
Safety is important to all of us! That’s why we’ve used professional and safe green products for over 20 years. When you combine our products, techniques, tools, and equipment, you will have a very clean and healthy home!
In particular, we use cleaning products from Benefect. Benefect is a company that provides a product line of green products, such as:
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Atomic fire and soot degreaser
Not only do these green products disinfect and clean extremely well, but they are also plant based, safe for both residential and commercial clients as for those who have sensitivities or weak immune systems. Here at Jaiko Cleaning Services, we only use top of the line cleaning products, to ensure that all of our clients receive quality and safe professional odour removal services.